The Shchukin basketball betting strategy is a basketball betting strategy developed by Toby Shchukin. The creator claims that the first time he used this strategy he won $890 in just 5 minutes after losing all his money!
However, there are no details on how to build the charts. If you use this strategy without knowing how to build the right charts, you will probably lose a lot of money.
I have been using this strategy since I learned about it, and have developed my own spreadsheet based on it, which helps me get all the statistics I need for betting.
If you want to learn more about this strategy and understand how to use it, keep reading this article!
The first thing you need to know is that all statistics are based on performance differential. What is that? Well, it is simply the number of points scored by the basketball team minus any points scored by the opponent. If team A scored 40 points and team B allowed 35 points, team A’s efficiency differential would be +5. The higher this value, the better.
The next thing you need to know about this strategy is that it uses charts based on the efficiency differential.
If you plan to use Shchukin’s basketball betting strategy without creating your own charts, you are doomed to lose all the money you put on the line.
These charts show how effective the team is in different areas (points scored and conceded). Let me explain in a moment:
Team A: Points: 50, efficiency differential: +5; Team B: Points: 40, efficiency differential: -5.
When we look at these two teams, we see that team A is better than team B in points scored and conceded, but it is important to check the efficiency differential. Why? Because it gives me a final result based on the efficiency differential of these two teams. If both teams were equally efficient, I’d just take the team with the higher score, because it will win (or hope for a draw).
However, both teams are not equally efficient. So I have to take this metric into account and use it to my advantage. There are three “engines” based on Efficiency Differential that I track:
– The first one is calculated by simply adding up the two Efficiency Differentials (points conceded – points scored) and calculating the average. If this average is higher than the other two, I bet on team A;
– The second is calculated by subtracting the efficiency of the winning team from the efficiency of the losing team. This figure only gains value if there is more than 5 points between the two, because otherwise it is meaningless. If this number is greater than zero, I’ll bet on team A;
– The third is calculated by subtracting the efficiency of the losing team from the efficiency of the winning team. This number is only meaningful if there is more than 5 points between the two. If this number is greater than zero, I’ll bet on team B.
Best bookmaker for sports betting in Finland mr green
The first mechanism is the most important. It gives us an overall idea of how effective the team is on both sides of the court. The second shows if team A’s score is higher than team B’s, but gives no information about how effective they are, so I don’t really care about that.
The third shows if team B’s score is higher than team A’s, but gives no information about how effective they are, so I don’t really care either.
Now that you know how to get these charts and what each engine represents, let’s look at Shchukin’s key points:- Bet on team A if it has an efficiency differential of +5 or more.
– Bet on team B if it has an efficiency differential of -5 or less.
So, how do you use these tips? Let’s say the NBA game between Rip City Rip City and Boston Celtics is about to start and you want to make some money. You check the stats and find that both teams have a +3 efficiency differential, so it’s a 50/50 game and you don’t know who to bet on.
So what to do? We need to take these tips and use them as soon as the odds give us the opportunity:
-If Rip City play at home, you should bet on them because they have a +3 efficiency difference;
– If Boston Celtics play away, you should bet on them if the odds allow (e.g. if Rip City is -1.5), because they also have an efficiency difference of +3.
These tips may seem very simple, but I’ve made a lot of money in the past based on (and following) these rules.
I’m not claiming that this is the most effective way to win at betting, nor am I saying it’s 100% accurate. However, if you’re looking for some simple tips, just follow this strategy and you’ll make a decent amount of money. At least it has helped me a lot in the past.